Monday, October 21, 2013

The Cold Has Come!!!!

Hey there Family and Friends!
   Well let me tell you, I was not prepared for this cold! HaHa! This wind chill is fantastic and it makes you feel so alive!!!! HaHa! It's all about the attitude :D! 
Well anyways... this week has been another great week!

Monday: Sister Whipple and I had a wonderful time rearranging the apartment to make it a little bit more roomy. I'm telling you missions give you so many life experiences it is crazy. We also went shopping and did all of our P-Day chore things. Oh my goodness 6 quarters for a load of laundry and that is just for the washing and lets not forget another 6 for drying. Maybe this is normal, but if it is, they are robbing America of quarters. Like I said many like experiences. Haha! I love it!

Tuesday: I got to have dinner with a wonderful member who took us to Ruby Tuesdays. I have missed yummy hamburgers like that. Also don't worry I am being feed so much... I will never go hungry again....

Wednesday: We taught our investigator Ben. I just have so much hope for Ben! I know that this gospel will bless his life! He just has a few things that he needs to over come with the Saviors help, but I really can see that potential he has.

Thursday: We had Zone Training! I love when the zone gets together. It is like seeing your extended family after a few months, even though we see each other more often than that. I got to see Sister Hunt and Elder Hamelin, my Mt. Pleasant family, which was awesome! In our zone training we talked about how we can become more diligent missionaries; which came just in time for the cold weather for Sister Whipple and I. She is from St. George where it is also warm, so winter will be so fun! We also talked about how important church is for us and for our investigators. Zone training's are a great way to see what you can improve on!

Friday: We had dinner with an investigator and made yummy Halloween cupcakes! It was so much fun and we really enjoyed spending that time with our investigator and her kids. We have been working with her for a long time and we really hope that she will keep progressing.

Saturday: Sister Whipple and I did a lot of finding that day... and it was a pretty good experience. We really had to show diligence, but we were able to meet a really nice woman who has had wonderful experiences with the LDS community.

Sunday: I got to see President and Sister Hess!! They came to our ward and it was so great to see them. Seeing them is like seeing your parents! I just love them so much and it was a great surprise to see them!
So for my thought today, I'd really like to talk about a talk called "His Grace Is Sufficient" This is an amazing talk given by Brad Wilcox. It is in the September Ensign I believe. I would recommend reading it and studying it. Like actually study it and think about how it pertains to your life. I actually did it for some of my study this morning and it was great. So that's actually what my thought of the day is. If you do it, you won't regret it! :D
Have a wonderful week everyone!!! Remember Every member is a missionary!!! Keep Moving Forward!
Love Always,

Sister M. Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment