Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter is around the corner!

Hey Family and Friends!!!
This email is going to be a little short this week because I don't have too much time right now. I am not really going to talk too much about my week but I want to talk about our Savior Jesus Christ.
Easter is just around the corner and just like every holiday the world takes the true meaning and changes it to get gain. Easter is not about the candy, the eggs or the Easter baskets. We have this day because of our Savior Jesus Christ. We have the knowledge that Christ LIVES and because he broke those bands for us that we may live again! Jesus Christ was born for one purpose and that was to take upon him the sins of all who have ever lived and break the bonds of both spiritual and temporal death! All things are possible because of Him!! We are nothing without our Savior Jesus Christ! We are "unworthy creatures" as it states in Mosiah 4:11 (one of my favorite scriptures). We must remember "his goodness, and long-suffering towards you," (Mosiah 4:11)
I cannot contain how much love, joy and gratitude I have for my Savoir, Jesus Christ. I am able to return to live with my Father in Heaven because of Him! I know he knows each and every one of us and he knows exactly what we are going through better than anyone else!
I know that HE LIVES!
In the name of Jesus The Christ, Amen.
Love Always,
Sister Miranda Smith

P.S long on to Easter.mormon.org and watch the video Because of Him, it is beautiful!   

No comments:

Post a Comment